Wednesday 16 April 2014

Caring for the communities where we do business

Travelling many days each month for the work that I do between Baku, Azerbaijan and Dubai, I am always interested in seeing and hearing how other business leaders make a public contribution, give back and be part of the communities we work in. It is the highest priority for me.

For example, our Surkhani Operating Company support families in need and war veterans. Other areas of interest for me are supporting children with illness and special needs

In addition, the very way we do business is conducted with the rebuilding and revitalizing of communities as a priority. Much of our work has been dedicated to the transformation of old factories into modern facilities using the latest technologies.

Our aim is simple: we want to protect and preserve old jobs, and we want to create new, additional employment.

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment